WAWA DIVE 800 SAFE AND SUSTAINABLE
WAWA DIVE 800 SAFE AND SUSTAINABLE BOAT has been designed especially for the high-end market that requires ultimate safety for their clientele while at the same time offering a sustainable boating solution
SUPERIOR TENSILE STRENGT
HIGH GRADE HDPE
OPTIONAL EXTRA FIRE RETARDANT
HIGH FLASHPOINT OF DIESEL
HIGH FREEBOARD AND NUMEROUS
- Modern materials for improved safety
- The WAWA Dive 800 is the SAFEST boat of its kind, it will handle your
- V.I.P. clients with the highest confidence and give you piece of mind
- HDPE is lighter than water and thus provides maximum buoyancy. Buoyancy elements are added in the void compartment so that in the unlikely
- event these compartments flood, the integral buoyancy will remain.
- HDPE has a high tensile strength; landing on rocks will only scratch the
- surface of the material which can easily be repaired. In fact it is so strong
- that bullet resistant jackets are made out of it. Dive tanks and other heavy
- metal objects falling on the deck will not cause any damage.
- HDPE is shock absorbing, tough and strong at the same time and thus ideal for near shore activities.
- HDPE plates offer the option to have additional fire retardant applied.
- Our recommended outboard engine is the OXE Diesel Outboard. Petrol engines are spark ignited; the OXE Diesel range is the first and only commercially available outboard that runs on compression ignition diesel fuel. Diesel has a much higher flashpoint than petrol
- High freeboard and numerous handholds to protect against falling overboard.
- Our specially designed seats provide umbilical support during high-speed runs. Shock mitigating seats are also available as an option.
- Our Wawa Dive 7.5 comes with CE certification.
- 100 % RECYCLABLE
- LOW CARBON FOOTPRINT
- LIGHT WEIGHT
- NON-STICK PROPERTIES
- BUILD LOCALLY TO REDUCE CO2
- LOW SURFACE FRICTION
- LOW FUEL CONSUMPTION
- COMPLIANCES WITH ALL EMISSION REGULATIONS
- SUSTAINABLE BOATING
The WAWA Dive 800 is the epitome of sustainable boating.
Sustainability is achieved through following methods:
- HDPE is 100% recyclable. It is estimated that worldwide
- somewhere between 35 to 40 million GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) boats are now approaching the end of their life.
- Theoretically GRP can be recycled but the high cost of this process prohibits the process.
- HDPE has a carbon footprint 5 times lower than aluminum.
- Buying an eco-friendly boat on the other side of the world and then transport it does not make sense from a carbon footprint point of view,
- which is why we build our boats for the Asia market
- HDPE has a non-stick surface for marine growth and does not require anti-fouling.
- Reduced fuel consumption thanks to the light weight of the WAWA Dive 800.
- Reduced fuel consumption due to extreme low surface friction of hdpe, minimum 10 percent higher speeds with same hp
- The recommended OXE Diesel has much lower fuel consumption than comparable petrol outboard engines.
- The recommended OXE diesel complies with the emission regulations established by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), European Union (EU) and the California Air Resources Board (CARB) and is certified by
- IMO Tier II, EPA Tier III and RCD.
- The WAWA Dive 800 is build to your specific needs.
- Because we do not make use of molds and have an in-house design team
- the WAWA Dive 800 is fully customizable, the renderings are only examples of what can be done for you. Our WAWA team is very client orientated and will sit with you to discuss your specific requirements.
- Due to its specific “Mad Max look” the WAWA design will have your clients questioning about the design which will allow you to expand on the safety- and sustainable priorities of your venture.
- Thanks to the long term service interval of the commercial OXE outboards and the unnecessity of applying anti-fouling to our hull, the service time of
- our HDPE boats is much more extended than of any other boat on the market.
- Zero corrosion, no painting, no fairing, zero maintenance.
- Specifically designed storage for dive fins, dive tanks and BCD’s.
- Ice Box with high thermal insulation and easy drain.
- We make use of dual color which allows having a long-lasting different color logo CNC cut out of the material.
- Material: High Density Polyethylene
WAWA DIVE 800 SAFE AND SUSTAINABLE BOAT