Experience the passion of hospitality
We aspire to welcome you as friends and family so the highest standards of hospitality become natural and a shared privilege.
Only 10 minutes from the airport Villa Tha Maphrao is located on a 4000m2 gated domain, situated on the unspoiled north east side of the amazing Island of Phuket, Thailand.
Villa Tha Maphrao is a peaceful base for sightseeing and exploring the beautiful island of Phuket and its surroundings, conveniently located in between 2 marinas. Yacht Haven & Ao Po Grand Marine
So an ideal location with countless activities on offer but guests just wishing to kick back; can relax in one of the gardens, laze on our Zen terrace or enjoy our swimming pool (8x16m). Of course we also will keep your thirst at bay with our delicious cocktails and a well-stocked bar.
Seeing the limited rooms and guests, at any given time, we can guarantee you the VIP service one would expect in such an intimate setting and it goes without saying we’ll assist you with any requirements you may need, the sky being the limit.
It gives us great pleasure to welcome you to the Villa Tha Maphrao family, and we hope to see you soon.
Villa Tha Maphrao offers you 4 superior rooms (28m2) and 2 suites (41 m2) with direct access to the sparkling pool and the terrace area.
Each room is furnished with rich natural wood, a heavenly bed and an en-suite bathroom with rain shower.
At Villa ThaMaphrao we have never more than 6 rooms occupied thereby assuring your personalized and exclusive service. Ideal for a romantic getaway, family gatherings or a group of friends.
Villa Tha Maphrao sits on 40 acres of walled palm gardens,only accessible by a secluded driveway, ensuring privacy, peace and tranquility.
- Kingsize bed
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Hot/cold water
- Rain shower
- Big flatscreen TV with VIP international satellite channel choice
- Safety box in room and larger safe deposit at the reception
- Pool towels
- Hairdryer on request
- All rooms wheel chair accessible
- All rooms are nonsmoking
- American breakfast (included)
- Lunch and dinner (optional) Thai and international cuisine. (Special dietary requirements are gladly accommodated)
- All day around free coffee/tea & fruit available
- Free airport pick-up/departure
- Free high speed WIFI – service throughout the property
- Luxurious swimming pool
- Zen Terrace & Relax Area overlooking Thai Garden
- Big Palm Pool Garden
- Restaurant ( Breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Poolside bar
- Game room / Library (Books & DVD�s)
- Day trips (Phuket, Phang-Na, Ko Lak-Sok, with pick up/drop off service at the villa.
- Motor bike/car rental
- Cycling tours
- Fitness Centre – www.thanyapura.com
- World Class Golf Courses
- Go-Cart Racing
- Ultra-light plane sight seeing
- Deep sea fishing trips
- Speedboat trips/snorkeling – Charter Dock A Thailand
- Wakeboard c/w lesson
- Longtail boat trips Tha Maphrao and surroundings
- Beach transfers and island wide chauffeur service
- Yacht Charter Experiences – Charter Dock A Thailand
Known as The Pearl of the Andaman Sea Phuket offers some of the most stunning landscapes, sunsets and all around natural beauty in the world.
Located on the relative undeveloped North-East side of the island, Villa Tha Maphrao provides a perfect refuge from the by now overcrowded popular destinations such as Patong and surroundings.
Being emerged in the tranquil setting of Villa Tha Maphrao, it is hard to believe bustling Patong is only 35km away. Some of the most beautiful beaches, still to be discovered and unspoiled by mass tourism, are just next door.
Ideally located for those who want to discover the island and explore the magnificent beauty of Phangna, Kao Lak and Kao Sok National Park. Amazing waterfalls, nature trails, full jungle experience, complete with elephants and lazy rivers, await you.
Besides the stunning views from Tha Maphrao Bay itself, the pristine and relative secluded beaches of Mai Kaoh, Nai Yang and Naithon are only 10-15 min away. A 40 min drive brings you to Phang Na and its breathtaking scenery. Khao Lak beach and Khao Sok, which is the biggest nature reserve in Thailand (400 km2), are at a 60 min drive.
Bookings.com – Villa Tha Maphrao
Yacht Charter Phuket – Charter Dock A Thailand
email@example.com – WhatsApp +66 96 270 9080 – www.charter.docka.cafe
Our Villa Tha Maphrao guests have the opportunity to take an unforgettable cruise on one of the luxury catamaran yachts Phuket has to offer, in the beautiful cruising area off of the East coast of Phuket, visiting tropical islands with deserted beaches, and viewing the spectacular scenery of Phang Nga Bay National Park.
You will have a choice between several different boats and cruises, according to numbers and budget.
This is the perfect way to celebrate a special birthday, wedding, or family reunion, and will give you memories for a lifetime.